About the awards
Information on previous award winners as well and our move to a digital ceremony for 2020
About the PayTech Awards 2020
PayTech Awards recognises excellence and innovation in the use of IT in the finance and payment industry worldwide, and the people who make it happen.
For banks, financial and payment institutions, winning a PayTech Award proves the value of their technology investments and showcases their skills, commitment, creativity and execution.
For software providers, a PayTech Award is a valuable recognition of the company’s products and services, and an endorsement by the paytech community.
For individuals and teams, a PayTech Award is a prized acknowledgement of the demonstrated skills, leadership, vision, inspiration and dedication to the industry’s betterment.
Who enters the awards?
Among the winners and highly commended entries of the past are: Green Dot, Swift, OP Financial Group, Israel Discount Bank, Sberbank, Nordea, Bational Bank of Greece, Banking Circle, Barclays, Bankwest, Flux, Goodbox, Volante, Fiserv, BPI, Contis, Vocalink, ACI Worldwide and ANNA.
For full list of who has attended the PayTech Awards in the past take a look at our Hall of Fame.
The job titles of attendees of our past award ceremonies include: CEO, CIO, CTO, CDO, COO, CPO, IT Director, Commercial Director, Operations Director, Head of Payments, Head of Banking Operations and Head of Product Development
Going Digital for 2020
Due to the continuing uncertainty COVID-19 has caused around the world, the PayTech Awards will now be held 100% digitally this year. While we won’t be able to hold an in-person awards ceremony and lunch, we will still be able to recognise the leaders and achievements of the paytech industry via a digital awards ceremony.
The digital award ceremony will still be held on 10 September.
Advertising & branding, thought leadership and lead generation
(there are more packages available on the next page)
- A feature article of your choice (e.g. interview, case study, product review, thought leadership etc), published on the FinTech Futures website and in the PayTech Awards 2020 Winners Supplement
The supplement will be produced in conjunction with the Banking Technology Magazine and published as a standalone digital edition
- Full-page advert included in the PayTech Awards 2020 Winners Supplement
- Full-page advert included in the Banking Technology Magazine
- Guest appearance on our podcast, What the Fintech?
- Advertising banners included in the daily & weekly newsletters
- Promotional social media post to our 42,000+ Twitter followers and 21,000+ LinkedIn followers & group members
- Online MPU banner for one month on the FinTech Futures website
- One direct email to our 35,000+ database
- Your branding on paytechawards,com, including a dedicated webpage
- Your logo included in all marketing messages related to PayTech Awards, pre- and post-event
- Your branding included in the awards ceremony broadcast, including a mention from our celebrity host
- An opportunity to take part in the ceremony by announcing the winner in a chosen category and virtually handing the trophy
On the next page
Add a video about your company to the awards ceremony, add lead generation and more.
Everything in the standard package, plus:
- A video about your company/product/thought leadership at the start of the award ceremony broadcast.
- Lead generation – providing you the details of the attendees of the PayTech Awards ceremony
Everything in the standard and premium package, plus:
- A webinar with lead generation opportunities, with an option to invite the relevant winners of PayTech Awards 2020 to take part in the webinar discussion/presentation
Additional video options:
- Thought leadership interview – £2,000
- Product demo – £5,000
- Case study/company feature/etc in an infographic style video – £5,000
If any video product is purchased together with any of the above packages, a 20% discount applies to the video product.
Digital events & roundtables:
- An opportunity to participate as a speaker/panel discussion member in a relevant digital roundtable/forum/event
- An opportunity to sponsor a digital event (including lead generation, brand awareness etc)
Price on enquiry